2006-10-10

A "New" Ending to~~~~~

The Ocean Blue
****************************************************************
Isla Ku, the Beautiful Blue
Where I long to be to refresh new
But it has a past that no one knew
The more I get to know it, the more, the truth to find not cute
Though it is waiting for the timing to reboot
Still the news makes me feel blue
Beautiful Blue, Beautiful Blue
May you always be one, which beauty stays in forever blue!
_______________________________________________________
P.S. The reasons I took this post off were because I was still considering the ending line and some words in it. Also I wasn't so sure about the words "Isla Ku" and its meaning. I did this piece of work out of a sudden feeling. I did try to look it up in the dictionary though. I just couldn't put something down in words that I wasn't so sure about~~ :)
Maybe I was right about what I thought though~

沒有留言: